This information is provided pursuant to the EU Regulation 679/2016 and the subsequent national regulation (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and describes how the company FRISINO (“Data Controller”) collects and processes the personal data of its own customers through its website, www.frisino.com.
The term “personal data” means any information concerning a physical person, identified or identifiable. For example, personal data is the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
The data collected are processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data processing is done by manual, telematic and IT methods; safety measures are adopted to avoid the risks of unauthorized access, destruction or loss, of treatment not allowed or not in accordance with the purposes of the collection.
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the data strictly necessary to establish the relationship for the supply of products and services provided by Frisino.
In case of changes that significantly affect the rights of the registered user, the communication will be made with reasonable notice.
1. Categories of personal data processed
Below is a description of the categories of data we deal with:
– Data provided directly by the interested party: all personal data entered on the Website by registering at the appropriate page: https://frisino.com…??? login/ (to proceed with online purchases or to register), or that in any case they are supplied to Frisino in order to fulfill its obligations.
Examples of data provided directly by potential customers are: the name; the address and telephone number.
More generally, all the data provided to allow the execution of a purchase order and the sending of newsletters, the delivery of products with the communication of data relating to numbers or contact addresses (eg telephone, email, addresses) , participation in events, etc.
If the user submits an application through the “Work with us” section, or otherwise, the information concerning the CV and the relevant position will be collected.
– Data provided by third parties: are all the personal data that Frisino collects from other sources (eg postal service companies, couriers,), to perform its services.
– Data collected automatically: it is the navigation data and / or collected through the c.d. “Cookie”.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
– fulfillment of legal obligations;
– mailing information and promotional communications relating to the food industry, subject to a prior consent;
– mailing commercial communications relating to products and services of Frisino;
The legal basis of the processing is the registration to the site and/or the newsletter. This allows then to establish the business relationship between Frisino and the consumer user.
3. Categories of recipients to whom data can be communicated
For the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations, Frisino may communicate personal data to the following categories of subjects:
– subjects who perform services of a technical and organizational nature on behalf of Frisino;
– studies, consultants and companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
– public authorities, where the conditions are met.
These category of subjects will process the data as data Responsible or Co-Responsible managers on behalf of Frisino.
4. Duration of treatment and storage period
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed.
Below are the periods of use and storage of personal data with reference to the different purposes of processing:
– the data processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations will be retained by Frisino within the limits established by law;
– the data will be processed for the mailing of informative, institutional and promotional communications until the possible revocation of the consent given for this purpose;
– the data entered in the “Work with us” section will be kept for a maximum period of 12 months, in order to allow the assessment of the profile with business needs.
5. Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
The interested parties are granted the rights referred to in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party can:
– obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data processing is being processed;
– if a treatment is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to the processing and request a copy of personal data;
– obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
– obtain, if one of the conditions foreseen by the art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him;
– obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of the treatment;
– receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and request their transmission to another holder, if technically feasible.
6. Opposition right
Each interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data carried out for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
7. Right of withdrawal of consent
In the event that consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke the consent already given at any time. The consent can be revoked by writing an email to the address indicated on the website under “Privacy”
8. Right of opposition and withdrawal of consent in relation to the processing carried out for marketing purposes
With reference to the processing of data for the marketing purposes referred to in the paragraph “Purpose and legal basis of processing”, each interested party may revoke at any time the consent given or oppose their treatment, through a specific request formulated via email to the address indicated on the www.frisino.com website in the “Privacy” section or on an autonomous basis by accessing your personal area in the section “your consent to privacy” by revoking consent to receive the newsletter.
8. Right to propose a claim to the Authority
Furthermore, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in case he / she believes that his / her rights have been violated according to the GDPR, according to the procedures indicated on the website of the Guarantor, accessible at: www .garanteprivacy.it. The exercise of the rights of the interested party is free.
If the person giving the data is under the age of 18, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by at least one of the holders of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired and copy of the identification document.
9. Extreme Identification of the Data Controller
Pursuant to art. 4 of the EU 679/2016, it is specified that the Data Controller is Frisino based in 74019 Palagiano, Via Leonardo Da Vinci, n. 4 – Contrada Conca d’Oro, in the person of the legal representative Mr. Francesco Frisino. The Data Processor, which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 15/21 of the GDPR and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org.